A Total Approach to Data Breach Management
$7.2 million. That's the average cost of a data breach to an organization. If you consider the damage to their reputation and customer base, the costs may be even more significant.
In the event of a data breach, you need to respond quickly with a solution that mitigates your company's liability while offering prompt resolution. You need CSIdentity BreachSM.
Protect Customers and Employees with CSIdentity Breach
CSIdentity Breach data breach management solutions are customized to the level of your organization's risk, the type of data exposed, the severity of the breach and your budget.
Our comprehensive approach to breach management includes:
- Victim protection solution options that can be customized to the severity of your breach and your budget
- CSIdentity CyberAgent® technology, global identity protection service
- In-house call center and identity restoration services
- Victim notification via direct mail
- Toll-free identity care center support and scripting for inbound calls
- Monthly management reports
- Advisory services available
Customized Data Breach Management Services for Your Needs
CSIdentity Breach protects your breach victims by going beyond basic credit reports and monitoring. You can protect your consumers with a flexible combination of identity protection and fraud detection products:
- Credit Reports - Market credit reports to your customers in single-bureau and tri-bureau reports.
- Credit Reports and Monitoring - Keep your customers informed with a rich set of credit score services and monitoring of events such as credit inquiries and the creation of new accounts.
- Credit Score Tracking - Help your customers see the big picture of how their credit score evolves over time with month-to-month graphs.
- CyberAgent Internet Surveillance - Detects stolen identityes by scouring criminal chat rooms, blogs, web sites, and bulletin boards 24 hours a day to identify the illegal trading and selling of personal information..
- Social Security Number Trace - Ensure customers are informed if their Social Security number is used maliciously.
- Court Records - Enable customers to stay informed of any criminal activity reported under their names.
- Non-Credit Loan Monitoring - Surface information to customers if and when short-term, small loans have been obtained using their identities.
- Sex Offender - Help customers protect their families with reports that indicate when convicted sex offenders move into their area.
- Change of Address - Allay customer concerns about their mail being redirected without authorization with timely reports and monitoring.
- ID Restoration - Offer your customers rich identity theft restoration services with step-by-step self-service tools or go full service with a certified identity theft restoration specialist.
- Medical ID Restoration - Provide a Medical Identity Theft Restoration Specialist for your customers to help them manage their cases, start to finish.
- ID Theft Insurance - Supplement customer services with Identity Theft Insurance coverage up to $1,000,000.
- Lost Wallet Services - In the event your customers lose their wallets, this service helps them to quickly and easily cancel and order replacement identity, credit, debit and medical cards.